These 62 gr. .223 Rem. cartridges feature the REX projectile made by Maker Bullets. Their attention to science and precision is unmatched and it definitely shows in the ballistics.
The projectiles are CNC machined lead free copper and engineered to perform flawlessly upon impact with flesh. Their design results in extreme trauma from devastating temporary and permanent cavitation making them top choice for hunting and defense by professionals all over.
If your firearm is chambered in .223 do NOT use 5.56 ammunition in it due to possible higher chamber pressures.
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Bullet diameter: 0.224"
- Condition: new
- Package count: 50 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 2950 fps
- Muzzle energy: 1199 ft lbs
- Barrel length tested: 24"
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass casings.