These 200 gr. .300 AAC Blackout subsonic cartridges feature the Hot-Cor® projectile made by Speer®. Get incredibly reliable all-range accuracy and terminal performance. Molten lead is poured into the jacket during the construction process to maximize consistency while minimizing cost to the shooter.
To be sure of proper bullet stabilzation and prevent accidental suppressor damage we recommend to first discharge a few rounds at a clean target without a suppressor attached. Then observe target for signs of keyholing. If none is present then discharge with suppressor attached. If this subsonic ammunition will be discharged in a gas operated firearm it is recommended that such firearm incorporates the shortest length gas system possible or at the least an oversized gas port with an adjustable gas block installed to ensure proper functioning.
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet diameter: 0.308"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 250 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 1020 fps
- Muzzle energy: 463 ft lbs
- Barrel length tested: 10"
- Recommended twist rate: 1:8" or faster
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass casings.
Other known names for this cartridge are .300 AAC, .300 BLK, .300 Blackout, and 7.62x35mm.