These 168 gr. .308 Winchester cartridges use Hornady's well known ELD-M bullet. They have all of the benefits of the Hornady A-Max bullet plus a Heat Shield tip to help prevent deformation due to aerodynamically produced heat. They can produce tight groups and are an affordable solution for match rounds.
- Caliber: .308/7.62x51mm
- Bullet diameter: 0.308"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 50 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 2650 fps
- Muzzle energy: 2621 ft lbs
- Power factor: 445200
- Barrel length tested: 20"
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable casings that may be brass, nickel plated, or a mix of both.
Other known names for this cartridge are 7.62x51mm and 7.62 NATO.