These 90 gr. .380 Auto cartridges use Hornady's well known XTP bullet. They are an excellent defense round offering controlled expansion and penetration.
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- Bullet diameter: 0.355"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 500 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 1020 fps
- Muzzle energy: 208 ft lbs
- Barrel length tested: 3.75"
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable casings that may be brass, nickel plated, or a mix of both.
Other known names for this cartridge are .380 ACP, 9x17mm, 9mm Browning, 9mm Kurz, and 9mm Short.