This ammuntion is packaged and sold as cases of 500 centerfire cartridges that may be brass, nickel plated, or a mix of both casings.
These 90 gr. .380 Auto cartridges use Hornady's well known XTP bullet. They are an excellent defense round offering controlled expansion and penetration.
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 500 cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 1020 fps
- Muzzle energy: 208 ft lbs
- Muzzle velocity: 1020
- Barrel length tested: 3.75"
Other known names for this cartridge are .380 ACP, 9x17mm, 9mm Browning, 9mm Kurz, and 9mm Short.