These 55 gr. 5.56 NATO XM193 cartridges use a full metal jacket boat tail bullet. They also use mil-spec primers to help prevent slam fires.
If your firearm is chambered in .223 do NOT use 5.56 ammunition in it due to possible higher chamber pressures.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bullet diameter: 0.224"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 50 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 3100 fps
- Muzzle energy: 1174 ft lbs
- Barrel length tested: 16"
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass casings.