All of our match ammunition uses polymer coated lead bullets made by The Blue Bullets and primers that will ignite under the lightest striking conditions. These 125 gr. 9mm Luger cartridges are an excellent performing match round at an affordable price and are loaded to average at least 2% above most league minor power factors.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet diameter: 0.355"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 250 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 1035 fps
- Muzzle energy: 298 ft lbs
- Power factor: 129
- Barrel length tested: 5"
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable casings that may be brass, nickel plated, or a mix of both.
Other known names for this cartridge are 9mm Parabellum, 9x19mm, and 9mm NATO.