America's Most Popular Caliber Demands a Proper Suppressor
Originating at first from the need to easily adjust baffle spacing during testing and product development, the Little Bird’s patent-pending design is counter-intuitively simple, yet extremely effective. The threaded interior allows for the baffles to be individually adjusted for tuning to your host firearm's caliber, barrel length, etc., as well as for takedown and cleaning; a unique feature unmatched in the industry.
- No unnecessary baffle spacers or baffle extensions taking up valuable internal volume
- The internal threads act as an effective turbulator which diffuses combustive energy from the blast, and aids in the disruption of laminar gas flow
- Increased inner diameter surface area allows for more efficient processing of heat energy
- Each baffle has a threaded tap-like feature on the outer diameter to cut and pull carbon/debris out of the suppressor as it is removed
- By simply unthreading the 4 baffles with the provided tool, the user will have effectively cleaned their Little Bird
- No need for ultrasonic cleaners, expensive and caustic chemicals, or time-consuming scrubbing regiments.
The result is an ultra-lightweight and highly effective design that is simple and time-efficient to service.
- Calibers: .22LR/.17 Hornet
- Weight: 2.8oz
- Length: 6.9"
- Diameter: 0.860"
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
All NFA rules apply to the sell of this product. All suppressors are eligible for FREE shipping and must be shipped to a FFL holder with a SOT. If you are a local buyer you can select us as the receiving FFL holder and there will be no transfer fee. If you are not local be sure to check with your receiving FFL holder about their transfer fees and be sure to provide the necessary FFL holder's information. The buyer MUST be the actual transferee.