Have some suppressed, quiet fun at the range with these 220 gr. .300 AAC Blackout cartridges. They use a polymer coated lead bullet that's modeled after Sierra's well known Match King and mil-spec primer to help prevent slam fires.
To be sure of proper bullet stabilzation and prevent accidental suppressor damage we recommend to first discharge a few rounds at a clean target without a suppressor attached. Then observe target for signs of keyholing. If none is present then discharge with suppressor attached. If this subsonic ammunition will be discharged in a gas operated firearm it is recommended that such firearm incorporates the shortest length gas system possible or at the least an oversized gas port with an adjustable gas block installed to ensure proper functioning.
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet diameter: 0.309"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 50 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 1060 fps
- Muzzle energy: 550 ft lbs
- Barrel length tested: 10"
- Recommended twist rate: 1:7" or faster
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable brass casings.
Other known names for this cartridge are .300 AAC, .300 BLK, .300 Blackout, and 7.62x35mm.