All of our match ammunition uses polymer coated lead bullets made by The Blue Bullets and primers that will ignite under the lightest striking conditions. These 180 gr. .40 S&W cartridges are an excellent performing match round at an affordable price, designed mainly for use in production firearms, and are loaded to average at least 2% above most league minor power factors.
These cartridges will NOT function in most firearms without a reduced recoil spring.
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Bullet diameter: 0.400"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 500 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 720 fps
- Muzzle energy: 208 ft lbs
- Power factor: 129
- Barrel length tested: 4.6"
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable casings that may be brass, nickel plated, or a mix of both.
Other known names for this cartridge are 10x22mm.