These 180 gr. .40 S&W cartridges use Hornady's well known XTP bullet. They are an excellent defense round offering controlled expansion and penetration.
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Bullet diameter: 0.400"
- Condition: remanufactured
- Package count: 500 centerfire cartridges
- Muzzle velocity: 1100 fps
- Muzzle energy: 484 ft lbs
- Barrel length tested: 4.6"
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed, reloadable casings that may be brass, nickel plated, or a mix of both.
Other known names for this cartridge are 10x22mm.